Friday, April 30, 2010

In a Bakery Far Far Away...

Disclaimer... I am not as nerdy as this looks! Haha. This was an order for this weekend for a little boy who loves Star Wars and it just so happens to be his Birthday too! We made three different cupcakes; Vanilla w/ buttercream, red velvet with cream cheese frosting and mint chocolate chip cake with green frosting. The "Kit Fisto" cake was the same mint chocolate chip cake as the cupcakes. But I guess most importantly you're wondering about the photos!! Well I have news for you... if you buy a printer and never put the ink in it you can put food coloring cartridges in them! Then for printing, you use a sugar rice paper that pops off easy when frozen! Fun right? Tell me what you think?? PS. My fingers are forever green now!


2 comments:

  1. Jenna,
    Aidan is soo happy! he loves the cake and cupcakes-as is anxious to dig in...lol
    thank you for the amazing work you did! I'll be calling on you for mmy whoopies soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...