Monday, December 27, 2010

A Week of Cupcakes!

Week before X-Mas and apparently everyone wants cupcakes! Below are some pictures of a few orders from last week... This week im away from the kitchen... off to ski in Canada :D Ill be back soon!

edible photo toppers
fondant baby block letters
these are gluten free!!
chocolate cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream
low fat vanilla cupcakes with a dairy free lemon curd frosting
topped with yellow dragees!
low calorie gluten free chocolate cupcakes with a vegan toasted coconut buttercream

2 comments:

  1. Jenna! I love everything you do! So very inspiring! Can I ask what type of printer, edible ink and paper you use for your tranfer work? I want to pick something up but don' know where to start! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!! Send me and email and ill give ya the scoop... or I can do a blog post about it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...