Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Napkin Ring... THAT YOU CAN EAT!

So I posted a few of my family's Thanksgiving photos on Facebook earlier this week and I got several questions about the napkin rings that I used for my table setting... They are in fact edible and quite simple to boot! I was a bit brave and made some pizza dough but you can go the much simpler route and buy a bag of pizza dough at any grocery store. Cut the dough ball into 12 equal balls and roll out strands. Pinch together the ends of the strands and bake for 15 minutes at 400˚F or until golden brown. You can even doll em up with some cinnamon and sugar for a dessert party! Just make sure that the hole you create is big enough for the napkin to slide through we cooled. These can be made up to a day ahead and kept in a ziplock or an air tight bag. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!! Click here for Questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...