Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ooo Babay Baybaayyy...


A week full of events I KNOW! This event was for a baby shower... We were hired for a simple menu, but there was nothing simple tasting about it!!


THE MENU:
Strawberry Meringue Cupcakes
The world famous Peanut Butter Jilly Times
Cookies n Cream Oreo Truffles
Brown Butter Raspberry Tarts
Mini Spring Frittatas with Asparagus and Wild Mushrooms
Goat Cheese Crostini topped with sprigs of Thyme and Truffle Honey
Smoked Salmon Diakon Rolls with a Ginger Miso Dip


I don't even want to go into what I think was the best because wow everything had their own delicious characters to them. What I can say is that ANYTHING with brown butter in it- UHH YUMM


NOTE TO VEGANS/DAIRY ALLERGY:
I am actually allergic to dairy, all I really can do is taste and spit when it come to the real stuff (TMI SORRY) but what you can do as an amazing substitute is Earth Balance actually browns really well, you just have to make sure to strain the soy/veg solids once they separate. Other than that, it will add 100% more flavor to ANYTHINg you make!!


To have us cater your next event, or to simply order a delicious dozen, feel free to email or call us (6178723069) to place your order today!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing. Are you making the savories, or that Chef BF of yours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a combo deal really, but he's the master mind! I focus on what I know best and my parents hate most.... SUGAR hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...