Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An Appearance on the Rachel Ray Show!

So I get a phone call in July for a custom holiday cookie order... huh? I calmly tried to explain that the cookies would not last until December... but they wanted them anyway! Toward the end of the conversation the cat gets let out the bag and I find out one of the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills was to appear on a pre-aired holiday special with Rachel Ray and she wanted to bring her my cookies! Now I'm no RHW fan but apparently Kyle Richards is Jewish and wanted to bring both Chanukah and X-Mas cookies in honor of the multi-cultural holiday! Regardless I had a blast making holiday cookies well before the rush- good luck finding ANY holiday cutter in July! So the show aired on December 23rd but because I was away in Montreal I missed it!! and CANNOT find a video of it anywhere! well I'll keep looking but in the meantime below are some photos for a sneak preview! You can even see the bag of cookies on the table in front of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...